Thursday, January 31, 2008

How Close?

Another rainy day is on tap for us. And showers on into the weekend. Perhaps we will see sunshine next week? But, after a short year for rainfall, it’s nice to see a good start in the water year. I haven’t read anything about where we stand in regards to ‘normal’, but I’m guessing we’re close.

I should mention that the new SanDisk Sansa Clip mp3 player is a great product. I tuned in the FM radio while we were in Chico yesterday and it worked perfectly! I was able to listen to Fresh Air while shopping. Mervyn's and Target had great reception...Kohl's was so-so. And even better; I was able to pull in the same signal while on the Planet Orland. Amazing! I can see that my racewalking in Bidwell Park will go much better with a radio to accompany me. Sure, I would like some humans to racewalk with me but that doesn’t seem to be happening.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:13 AM

    I am also enjoying my Sansa Clip on my walks. It is amazing how much better I am at getting out there now that I have a radio to listen to. When the news gets to me, which it often does, I put on some Aretha or Doobie Bros and really get walking. I think the sound quality is really good. Dean got a different model that has a larger screen and larger capacity. It stores pictures as well as mp3s.

    ReplyDelete