Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meandering

I was going to drop my Facebook account after a day of irritation with it. I was trying to change my Group from Chico to Orland. Couldn’t do that and when I tried to return to Chico, I was told that I would have to wait 60 days! Are these people nuts? Of course that made me think of why they shouldn’t use programmers to design websites. Use designers! Programmers have completely different skill sets, yet companies like to save money by combining the two talents…which results in many a bad website.

But, back to Facebook. I now have 6 ‘Friends’, (with photos) including Zack and Michelle, so I guess I will stick around for awhile. Now if only my other ‘friends’ would post their photos.

And apropos of nothing at all, here's a link to a photo of UCLA in 1929. http://jpg1.lapl.org/pics46/00042712.jpg Imagine owning some of that land back in the day!

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to come over and show me how - not quite nerdy enough for this one.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an invite but you didn't join? EVERYONE is on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete