Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wally Says

I’m definitely having a problem getting my thoughts together this morning. Yes, I’ve had my usual dose of caffeine, but I’m still wandering around the internet, looking into all of the news sources for something good. Maybe that’s the problem! I’m looking for something ‘good’.

Speaking of news; I heard that the Chico Enterprise-Record has changed the size of their newspaper (as well as the size of the print). It’s supposed to be smaller now; I haven’t bought a copy, but I will, just to see how bad it is. This is usually the first step in newspaper failures, reducing what you offer without reducing the price. And I’ve seen it before. That’s one of the advantages of growing old; experience. (It may be the only advantage!)

And while looking at the ER website, I ran across this article detailing the very latest in "wally wisdom'. Does anyone hear an echo in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment