Monday, April 21, 2008

Coffee's On

Traumatic morning. We have a brand new coffee maker (Hamilton Beach) and that’s a tough thing to face at 4 in the morning. I should have tried it out yesterday, in the light of day. OK, so far, so good. I actually have coffee in my cup and there doesn’t appear to be any tell tale drips left on the countertop. That was the failing of the last appliance. Poor Mr. Coffee.

And as soon as I got my coffee in hand and sat down to read the feeds, I saw that the survey was up on the Time Goes By blog. Of course I had to take it. I love surveys and data! Even at 4 in the morning. Perhaps Ronni Bennett can do these surveys quarterly, now that she has the tools to do them?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Oh, thanks for the publicity for the survey, Steven. Lots of people area answering the questions and it's chugging right along.

    I can't wait to see the final data myself...

    ReplyDelete