Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gotcha!

Wow! I am oblivious. I was reading some of the blogs I like and ran across this one…what! And for quite awhile I was really bummed! OK, it was early and remember; I didn’t have any coffee. Then, after being awakened with a sharp needle at the lab followed by a cup of coffee at Alta Marie’s (No donut…Pecan Shortbread w/caramel) I finally got the idea…this is April 1st. Everything you read is suspect!

Anyway, back to the lab. I was there early enough to be #3 in line and I was OK with that. Then a lady and child came in; in a cloud of perfume. Within a minute I was sneezing. And sneezing some more. So I had this thought; wouldn’t it be great if perfume or cologne could be visual? You would apply it and then there would be a faint blue cloud that would reveal the extent of its power and range. You could look at it in the mirror and say, ‘Oh, oh! My bad. Gotta take a shower!’

No comments:

Post a Comment