Thursday, April 17, 2008

Obviously bored

Dreaming again. And this time it was all about some sort of fuel crisis. Imagine that! Anyway, the fuel in my dream was called GasL and everyone was upset at the price; $1.67. I told you it was a dream.

It looks like we’re seeing the beginnings of a ‘wireless war’, as the local wireless business is beginning to put up lots of advertising in an effort to gain customers. DigitalPath versus Clearwire. DigitalPath did this once before, maybe 4 or 5 years ago? But they were severely burned and quickly retreated. But I love seeing this kind of competition again. I was feeling somewhat vulnerable, being connected to Clearwire and with no viable options if I had to move to another provider because Clearwire went out of business. Not that they are in danger of it, but these are strange times, economically speaking.

I’m cursed! If there are any misspelled words within view, I see them and I’m bothered by them. It’s a genetic failing and I get no relief, it’s everywhere!

Like this “…both providing a provacative business case to drive your business forward.” The example above came from the DigitalPath website. But, let’s say we corrected the provacative to read provocative; what does the sentence now mean? Some of the synonyms of provocative are ‘insulting’, ‘confrontational’ and ‘offensive’. Or, perhaps they meant to use ‘proactive’? You would think that I had better things to do with my time this morning, wouldn’t you? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment