Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm in the dark, but -

It’s a beautiful morning. I love it! I might as well have that stated and on the record before I read the news and the weather report. There’s always a chance it could all go downhill from here and I want it duly noted that I was ‘positive’ today.

Some have observed that I might be too cynical and they act as if that were a bad thing. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Cynicism is a positive force. Cynics want a change in the status quo and change is always positive! Even when we don’t like it, it forces us to think; to react and that’s a good thing. The status quo is so static; boring! It sucks energy from us. It’s a negative. Think about it; even returning to the ‘good old days’ is a change! Now should I file these thoughts of mine under Philosophy 101 or Physics 101?

No comments:

Post a Comment