Thursday, September 25, 2008

How Much longer?

I don’t know how much longer newspapers will last. Example; I just spent two very enjoyable hours reading all sorts of news from all over the world. Some was opinion and some was fact. I saw advertisements along the way. Almost like a ‘real’ newspaper. And while I was reading the news I was able to comment on what I had read. Immediately. To be truthful, I had more news than I could handle and had to quit and do my daily jigsaw puzzle, just to relax for a moment. Whew!


And then…when I read about newspapers that were distributing hate and lie filled DVD’s, (See posts below) I could only hope for the demise of those newspapers. It’s unbelievable that they would violate what trust they had left with their readers. And how do you calculate the damage they have done? I can forgive the newspapers for their allowing ads for chiropractors, but not for this…

No comments:

Post a Comment