Thursday, October 23, 2008

Planning, or not

Time to wake up. Time to think about the day ahead. Make plans; or not. The 'or not' option is my favorite. I have very few things that must be done, so other than those, I'm free.

Speaking of politics; I must admit that I'm baffled by those who are saying that they cannot make up their minds as to who they will vote for in November. How can that be? Apparently most Democrats have made up their minds as polls indicate that they are the leaders in early voting. Does that mean that there are more undecided Republican's? There should be. And Republicans have the hardest job to do in this election; they have to think this time. Voting the party line will be irresponsible and far less than patriotic. They have the evidence of 8 years of Republican rule staring at them from their paycheck, if they get one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment