Friday, November 14, 2008

Lost and Found

Forecast: Sunny...windy. Highs 75 to 81. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph by late morning. Strongest winds over the western side.

I won't need to turn up the heater this morning. The wind has warmed things up considerably. And the wind has Boo the Cat wired to the max! I finally had to let her go back out to the garage as she was tearing up and down the hallway while telling me something? in her loud cat voice.

Ronni, from Time Goes By has a good posting this morning on the financial crisis. I'm not good at writing about it as I tend to become somewhat emotional when I think of the $$$$ lost. OK, they're not 'lost' at all. They have just changed hands. Hmmm? I'm thinking about that…since they aren't really lost, if they can be identified; can't they be returned to their rightful owners? I know…I'm asking a lot. But I've lost a lot!

Link to Time Goes By

No comments:

Post a Comment