Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Sleeper

What fun! Although the waking up process usually creates some groaning as my aching joints go from horizontal to vertical, the process was a little easier this morning as Boo the Cat assisted me. I had made the coffee and let her in before shuffling down the hall and sitting in front of the computer. In just a few minutes I felt a tapping on my knee. It was Boo and she wanted a cat wrestling match. Now. So down on the floor I go. Bring it on! Well, we wrestled all over the room and although I was ahead on points, she took me down with a kitty sized half nelson and pinned me. She is now sleeping on the bottom shelf of the bookcase with dreams of her recent victory making her smile. (Do cats smile?) And I'm feeling a little more limber. Heck, I can win tomorrow; easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment