Monday, November 10, 2008

Yoga, Anyone?

That darn Wii Fit! OK, I now have a Wii Fit Age of 75! And I lean to the left…but you already knew about that 'left' thing. And I mean physical left and not political. (Although they are the same?) I took the Wii Age test some time ago and I was at something like 54 or 57. This Stenosis really has me going backwards. But…now I have a goal and a virtual trainer that wants to see me every day. That's cool! And I started off easy today with the most basic of Yoga poses; Deep Breathing. Go ahead and laugh. You should try and do two minutes of deep breathing while keeping your body centered. (Red dot in a yellow circle) I was rewarded for my efforts with an 'Attaboy, 2 points and a note that I seemed a 'little shaky'. Duh!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:31 AM

    I WANT ONE >>>I WANT ONE>>>
    Maybe I will ask Santa for a Wii

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found 'Santa' at Target...

    $249 for Wii and $89 for the Fit

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Santa only had one left and we took it

    ReplyDelete