Friday, January 2, 2009

Maybe Next Time

Well, the first day of the new year was a real yawner. Boring. The weather was cold and gloomy and it looks like day #2 will be worse; with rain and wind added to the cold and gloom. What to do? I tried getting my mind into my art yesterday, but a few minutes in my 'studio' out in the cold garage was enough to make any artistic notions wither and fade away.

Well, I guess I better take a look and see if I won the lottery on Wednesday; I definitely need a studio in a warmer climate. The Big Island would be my preferred site at this time of year and it will take a lottery win for that to happen. Hmmm…nope, not today!

That was interesting. When I went to the official site for the state lottery to see if I had won, I found an invitation to take part in a survey. Why not? So I did. It appears that the lottery commission is trying to perk up sales and they had various options that they were asking for opinions on. Since it's not at all convenient for me to play, I rarely do. And none of the options include play via the internet. That would be my preference. Perhaps my downfall as well?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Dean got 3 out of 6 on the $4.2 Million Arizona Lottery. Won $3! You would think that getting 1/2 of the numbers would get you 1/2 the jackpot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! He could be on a roll...don't stop now. Reinvest the $3

    ReplyDelete