Monday, March 30, 2009

At Your Own Risk

In my wanderings on the 'internets' I found a blogger named "Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!)". He has at least 4 blogs and all are worth reading. For the thoughts expressed and not the language he uses to express those thoughts.

What's with those obviously bright people who think they have to mutter an obscenity with every other sentence? It's not the obscenity itself; gee, I'm almost 69 years old and I've heard just about every one of them. They don't shock me at all. In fact, I doubt that they shock anyone; so why use them? They are simply juvenile and using them is a bad habit. Like smoking or spitting.

I'm going to continue reading his stuff anyway because he writes about some things of interest to me. And because I found this quote on one of his blogs… The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. -- G.B. Shaw

I gotta love a fellow cynic!

A link to one of his blogs… you can find the rest from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment