Wednesday, September 9, 2009

From 'Just Ain't Right'

Just Ain't Right:

"During the past 10 (and arguably as much as 28) years since the republicans were in the majority, this country has turned into a near third-world country. We have the highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, we are #42 in healthcare for our citizens. We have 45 million uninsured and a healthcare-related bankruptcy every 30 minutes. We have lost more jobs in the past 10 years."

I was wandering around the internet this morning and putting new feeds into my Sage Feed reader. I have to do this every now and then as my tastes change or blog authors go somewhere else. (Where do they go? Is there a rest home for tired bloggers?) Anyway, I was rummaging through Citizen K's list of blogs and found this one. I like it. I like anyone who can put thoughts together in a cogent manner. It's something I'm unable to do on a regular basis; it's a personality thing and all INFP's have the problem. When I feel passionately about something, my mind will not focus on the one thing it needs to and I'm soon mumbling...passionately. So I admire this author and many others of the same bent.

No comments:

Post a Comment