Sunday, September 13, 2009

Obama

rallies Minneapolis crowd for healthcare reform -- latimes.com:

"'I don't know if you agree with me, but I think the time for bickering is over,' he said. 'The time for games has passed. Now is the time for action. Now is the time to deliver on healthcare for every American.'"

It's getting late. It's time for the President to put all of his efforts into getting a decent health care bill passed and not one that republicans have watered down to a piece of meaningless paper. Yes, I wanted the single payer...and that was thrown away in 'negotiations'. And whoever negotiated it out needs to pack their bags and leave. And whatever happened to Medicare For All? Even the Public Option looks precarious now and if it goes, I'm through. I'm an independent voter and this is not what I gave my money for. No, I will never vote for a republican...I'm not stupid. But I will support the others that run for President because if this health care bill fails we will have a one term President.

No comments:

Post a Comment