Monday, January 18, 2010

From the Redneck Liberal:

Wealth Distribution for the Rich and Famous: Part II.:

"It is sobering to realize that over 14 million American households live on $15,000 or less per year."

Very sobering indeed. But, I'm certain that a Conservative Wingnut can explain to me how it's all the fault of those 14 million. They just weren't trying hard enough.

(How times have changed. To show you how old I am, when I was 14 I was helping my aunt and uncle landscape their new house in the upscale part of the San Fernando Valley; Tarzana. And during the time I was there, I found out that my uncle, who was head of advertising for US Steel, was making $12,000 a year. From that date on, that $12,000 number became my goal; I was going to make that amount, maybe even more once I grew up and had a career.)

No comments:

Post a Comment