Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Earlier today

I went online to see what I could see regarding the Anti-American bill in Arizona. Nothing much. It's a whole lot of what was said yesterday and no end in sight. So many people simply don't get it; it has less to do with immigrants and more to do with our own loss of freedom. Why do these people believe that the police will never use that law for evil purposes? The police are just like the rest of Americans; some good and some bad. It's the bad ones we need to worry about and to give all of them such far reaching power is scary and definitely less than patriotic. You say we can trust them to do the right thing every time? Really? Why would you believe that? It has never happened before. Some of the police will always abuse power; it's what they do. The American patriots of the 1700's would roll over in their graves to see such a law passed, a law moving us ever closer to fascism.

I need to renew my membership in the ACLU…they are going to need some help with this.

2 comments:

  1. Just don't tell Wally H. about the ACLU. You'll wind up on some kind of list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know...I really hope I am on a list!

    ReplyDelete