Thursday, April 29, 2010

From Citizen K.:

Breaking News: Republicans Are Hypocrites

Good stuff in here...

And just off the top of my head came this thought. Relevant to something I'm sure...I want to know just how many CEO's are in jail for hiring illegal immigrants? That should be simple enough to answer. Just count them for me.

And another odd thought...how long does it take for a foreign citizen to make it through our citizenship application and actually step on American soil legally? Well, for those from the Philippines, it's just a shade over 24 years. You really need to start planning when you're about 1 year old. Most of the other nations are not as bad, but darn close. So for those who simply say...'enter legally' you're ignorant of the facts. Employers tempt illegals with impunity. They never go to jail and there are always new employees to choose from...fresh from the border. And for those who say that the illegals only bring drugs and violence...they come to America because this is where the customers are. Duh! Don't you understand anything at all? I better stop...I'm getting mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment