Friday, April 23, 2010

From Corrupting Conservatives One At A Time

Yeah, I am tired too....

"I know there are no Republicans any longer because everyone has started to call themselves conservatives, independents, and all sorts of things, anything except a Republican: The rats have fled the sinking ship.

But don't worry, we know who you are because all you have to say is 'Ronald Reagan' and we just watch for the folks who eyes begin to water...."

As you can see, I've been browsing again and I found this well written blog. Good documentation as well. Facts are such bothersome things!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a Democrat, buddy. Thanks for doing my browsing for me, 'cause I'm tired, too. "Target-rich environment" doesn't even begin to describe the current situation for folks like us who are trying to keep informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven,

    I am glad you enjoyed (poor choice of words I admit) the post...

    I do try to be factual and logical but sometimes it is so hard in such a crazy world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chairman; you do a great job...glad I found you. Gives me encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OR those who say Teabagging.........ugh.

    ReplyDelete