Sunday, July 11, 2010

From Critter's Crap:

How To Save $45 Billion Dollars Per Year:

I was telling my middle daughter about this same thing (the tax rip off!) the other day but without any substantiation...so this helps me to appear as if I know what I'm talking about. And I like that. It's good for my ego.

And then, to cap the article, there is this...

"We can't eliminate the oil corporation welfare. They will stop producing oil. They will stop drilling. They will stop exploring."

Well, you know what? It will affect domestic oil production. It will affect it by less than one-half of one percent."

But... lies are so much more effective with the electorate, so the Republicans will continue to scream that the world is coming to an end if we stop drilling. Facts are no fun at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment