Sunday, September 19, 2010

From The Rude Pundit

The Rude Pundit: "

I was reading this at the home of the 'Nameless Cynic' and thought it was worth passing on. Really.

Now tell me again why anyone would vote for a republican? Despite all of their lies to the contrary...8 years of republican malfeasance has brought us to this sorry state of affairs.

Once again I wonder why 'conservatives' get any vote at all. Name one thing that a conservative leader has done for America. One thing. Uno. I'm waiting... (I said 'for' America and not 'to' America)

Only liberals, or call them progressives if you must, have created those things that have made for a better life for all. Only liberals care for ALL Americans.

2 comments:

  1. But many blame the "liberals" or the "progressives" or whatever label you want to give them this week, because they have had the majority for the past 4 years. So why aren't things better? I had someone compare Glen Beck and Jon Steward to me today. Are they comparable? Yes, but have TV shows.

    I have something along these lines up today. Sad, sad times we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, there was not a liberal majority during those times, just a Democratic majority and liberals are in the minority within that party.

    ReplyDelete