Sunday, May 31, 2015

it's always greener on the other side of the fence

There it is, proof about that old adage. I know for a fact that the grass is greener on the other side. My front lawn is definitely greener than this desert. (but it is on a downward spiral) Luckily, the drip system will keep the trees and shrubs from dying.

The first of June marks the start of the 'Official' water savings. We have to use 32% less than what we used for the same period in 2013. Cool!
Compared to what we used in 2014, we only have to save 16%...or did I already tell you all of this?

I'm not going to look at prior postings to find the answer to that question, I'm just going continue on as if everything was normal. It isn't but I will try and tell myself that. This short term memory loss is very frustrating. It seems to have come on suddenly but with my memory, who knows when it started.

I took a moment to step outside, take a picture, come back in and post it to this blog. That's what I love about technology. Technology creates things that helps us all; from the highly scientific world to the mere social networks. Yes, I know it takes jobs away, but at the same time it creates jobs for those who were learning to exist in this advanced age. It has always been this way. I was lucky; my career in construction was never in jeopardy, it only became more productive with new technology. And building high-rises will always require human bodies and minds.

There I go again, off topic and ranting...

No comments:

Post a Comment