Thursday, April 27, 2023

A long way back

 I seem to be very 'chatty' or 'verbose' this morning. Not quite true. I wrote some of these posts that you are seeing posted today were actually written some days ago and left in the 'draft' stages until I needed them.

I also spent some time looking through the old posts; all the way back to 2013 and there were lots of posts beyond then. As I read them I could see where I should have said something different, something better. I was tempted but then realized that my readership would rarely go back to them. What I could do and may yet do, is add some of the images to the posts. It seems that one image is selected from the post and placed (in miniature) on the left hand side of the title, unless there are no images in the post. If none, the space will remain blank. Will I have time for all of this? I have a lot of annual Journals that need to be edited and converted to the Apple Pages format and that's a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment