Saturday, May 20, 2023

Life in the........lane

 Another day and another week. So boring!

I had a fall yesterday, not a Fall as you would imagine, but more of a roll. I felt myelf losing my balance and tried to keep away from the fire place hearth as I was falling. That move turned into a roll onto the carpet and luckily there was a chair nearby for me to use while I tried to stand up again. I quickly realized that standing was not a good move and seated myself on a comfortable and reliable chair.

My PT guy showed up about an hour later and he decided that we should go for walk.Why not? I decided to go for it and put my shoes on. If I fell down, it was on him! But it worked out well and I made it for a block and a half x two.

I will be seeing the nurse this afternoon and she will flush and change my catheter. Too much information? How do you think I feel about it since I'm the one that suffers, not you.

I did my exercises this morning, but not all of them. I did the ones that I considered to be the most helpful. 

Last night as I tried to sit down in my 'easy chair, I found myself being tossed one way and then another, Where did that come from? I had lost my balance while seated! I have been very nervous ever since that episode.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment