Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sorry about that...

Idaho shouldn’t get this kind of negative publicity. It’s really a lovely state and definitely worth visiting if you have a chance. I know that I want to go back. I have been to the north of that state, to Coeur De’ Alene, and to Boise in the south. Boise is a small city and the river makes a spectacular run right through the middle of it, close to the university. Once I took a trip from Boise, up the state on route 55 to the Cascade Lakes. Coeur De’ Alene reminds me of Tahoe and is only 30 minutes from Spokane, another great destination. If there is anything negative to say about Idaho it would be that it’s too bad that Mr. Jack Simplot owns all of it. But, he simply bought it…someone else sold it. Shame on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment