Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dangerous Wonder

Last weekend, I was discussing Michael Yaconelli’s book, Messy Spirituality with my daughter-in-law and I asked her if she had read his first book yet, Dangerous Wonder? I thought I had given it to her to read but apparently I hadn’t and sure enough, when I got home…there it was on the bookshelf. I pulled it down and began to read it again.

OK, here’s the deal. If you are ever confused about, or wonder about this “God, Jesus and you” relationship, do yourself a favor and read the book. Dangerous Wonder is a small book, only 146 pages and you can read it in a few days. You can order it on-line from Amazon and it’s less than $5 used. If you can’t find it, let me know and I will send you mine.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/1576831280/qid=1115769186/sr=8-2/ref=pd_csp_2a//002-5776055-8465611?condition=all

No comments:

Post a Comment