Sunday, July 10, 2005

Delicious!


This is a picture of a Red Haven peach. And I just enjoyed one. These have to be the best peaches around! They are freestone peaches and for those who don't like the peel on a peach, the peel slips off very easily. They aren't large, maybe 3" in diameter, but they are so very tasty. I cooked one of those Costco pork sirloin roasts last night and about 15 minutes before the roast was done, I added 3 of these peaches, sliced and arranged all over the roast. After cooking, I arranged the slices on the serving platter and sliced the roast, placing the slices on the peaches. Beautiful and delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 AM

    These do not look real! Wish you could send me some. As soon as I can get a three or four day weekend, I want to come to the farm and see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have to hurry! I was just out picking peaches a minute ago. And they are getting ripe quick. I just picked about 40 or 50 and now I have to freeze or dry them real quick.

    ReplyDelete