Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday has arrived once more and in the usual way; overnight. And I’m here and somewhat ready for it. I have my second cup of coffee in front of me and I’m sipping on it as I endeavor to get the brain cells in gear. The coffee is loaded with flavored syrups, Ginger and Butterscotch, so the sugar should soon stimulate some thought, although I cannot guarantee it will be coherent.

We watched a movie last night from our Netflix selections. Sense and Sensibility was the title and it was quite enjoyable. That’s two in a row, both enjoyable. The first was Finding Neverland, with Johnny Depp; I always enjoy watching Depp and this film was no exception. One of my all time favorite movies was Edward Scissorhands, a film where Depp thoroughly impressed me with his skills.

I have signed up for an introductory month long (free) subscription to Netflix and so far I have had no trouble finding interesting titles to view. We were Netflix customers a long time ago, but gave it up when I could no longer find much worth watching. I suppose the same thing could happen again, but I have about 9 films in my queue and they all appear to have promise.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:33 AM

    Be sure to rent The Corporation sometime. Then let me know your thoughts! We just got the first disc for the Twin Peaks series from TV. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete