Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good News

Another day, a Thursday to be exact. And since I saw the sun briefly, but brilliantly, late yesterday afternoon, I’m hoping that it will re-appear this morning, in time for me to get in some walking exercise. It doesn’t have to be much; a couple of hours of uninterrupted sunshine are all I need. Let’s see…60% chance of rain is the forecast. I guess I had better go for it. Tomorrow shows a 100% chance of rain. Same for Saturday.

That reminds me; Daylight Savings time is almost here again and that means that the early hour for walking will slip back to 7 for awhile. Darn!

And I just read the good news for today!…American reporter Jill Carroll was set free Thursday, police said, nearly three months after she was kidnapped in a bloody ambush that killed her translator. Her editor said she was "fine." I’m looking forward to reading that story!

No comments:

Post a Comment