Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Wednesday is here, right on schedule. It’s also a little bit cooler than yesterday, but I should warm right up after I get to the park and put in a mile or two.

And I can report now that the lawn mowing went quite well. All of the trees are still standing and I have all of my fingers and toes. The mower is definitely fun! It’s also quite fast, zipping along at speeds undreamed of on competing mowers. It’s already been suggested that I wear my bicycle helmet to protect myself from the occasional low hanging limb. This is especially true in the front yard, when circling my walnut tree. I received a good bump on the head before, when using the old mower, but with the speed of this mower, I could be in serious trouble if I hit it again. The grass bagger works perfectly and I didn’t have a single clog. The only negative note is that the gas tank seems smaller or the fuel economy is worse…I had to fill it twice to get the front yard and the orchard mowed.

Remember the old days, when lawn mower mileage was never an issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment