Friday, May 19, 2006

Change

Friday has rolled around once again and I can already hear the change in the weather. The wind chimes are ringing almost constantly now as a wind from the south whips through the orchard. This is the same wind chime that I disliked when we had it hanging at our previous house. This chime needs plenty of room and now it has it, to spare!

Change is afoot. My cat has decided to become an outdoor cat and I guess I had better get used to it. I’m sure she will change back to an indoor type as soon as the weather turns cold and wet, but for now, she loves the great outdoors. And she decided to stay out all night. Last night, she wouldn’t come when I called and I finally gave up about 10. But I just heard a “meow” outside the window a few minutes ago, is it her?

No comments:

Post a Comment