Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Vashon

We're in Washington and on Vashon Island once again, enjoying the scenery, the quiet... and the great company of our friend, Alex. And his family, of course! This morning I'm having computer withdrawal symptoms and that's why I'm using my friends dial-up account to post here. So slooow! But, I'm connected...

Because I can't remember my passsword, I can't reach my in-box for my hughes.net mail and so the mail is stacking up there. I was able to get to my Gmail...that password I remembered!

We'll be leaving tomorrow morning and coming home, but before we go, we will tour the Boeing Flight museum today. It's about a half hour road trip from here. (and a 30 minute+ ferry trip)
With any luck at all, I will be able to post some Boeing pictures here later in the week.


So far the weather has been kind to us and it looks like it will continue. There's a 30% chance of showers today and none tomorrow. That will make for an easier drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment