Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cave Men

Bad morning! Couldn’t find a network connection after finding that Microsoft had remotely rebooted my computer early this morning. They do that every once in awhile when doing a “critical” update. Most times I have no problem and life goes on. But this morning I had to fiddle with every connection and setting to regain access to the net…

OK, how about some news; “The election of Senator Trent Lott of Mississippi as minority whip offers an unlikely study in professional redemption.” Unlikely is right! That story should tell us all that we need to know about the Republican Party and the Senate. And then I read this bit of news and I see a definite relationship between the two stories… “Geneticists are decoding the bones of the Neanderthals and finding that the DNA is nearly identical to humans.”  Do you see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment