Friday, December 29, 2006

Lotto

It’s already Friday and I have not even looked to see if I was a winner in the lottery. The waiting…that’s part of the fun. I may not look to see that I lost for another day or two. In the meantime I get to perfect my daydreams. Value for my money. I still haven’t figured out what roles Alicia and Bill would play in our adventure, the one I created yesterday. Maybe I will know after today’s walk in the park.

All of this lottery talk makes it sound as if I spend a lot of time on it… I don’t. Not even once a month. A couple of things have to be in place before I will play. I have to be in Raley’s on East Avenue and I have to notice the scrolling sign displaying the value of the jackpot. That number has to be at least 15 million. And then I have to have a $5 dollar bill. If just one of those things is not present, I don’t play. OK, that sounds far too precise; the truth is that I usually forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment