Monday, January 1, 2007

Day One

So it begins. Another year in my on-line journal.
I’m not going to begin the year with a plunge into the cold waters of the creek as they flow through Bidwell Park…but some will do that! Every year at this time, a large crowd gathers by the pool at One-Mile. Some to swim across and some just to watch. Me? I’m going to the park alright, but to walk. Fast.

I have to wonder what this year will bring. Don’t we all? 365 days. A lot can happen, but if you think too much about it, it could scare you with all of the possibilities! I do have plans for the year; but they are only the kind of plans that my personality type enjoys. Flexible or none.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 AM

    When talking to my oldest daughter the other day...I inquired about her "plans" for New Year's eve...but finished with the statement...or will you take the Dunn approach and consider all the options, commit to none, and surprise even yourself with the final decision???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Hmmm...read that out loud and think about it, "consider all the options, commit to none, and surprise even yourself with the final decision." Sounds like the way it should be done!

    ReplyDelete