Sunday, July 1, 2007

Early on

It’s time to walk outside and enjoy the early morning. A cup of coffee in hand while I watch the sky changing color. Beautiful! And no mosquitoes? That’s always nice, but there are certainly a lot of spiders…and their webs. I ran into two of them in the dark.

Instead of lounging around with a cup of coffee this morning, I should be out for long walk. A very long walk. We made peach ice cream last night…lots of heavy cream and lots of fresh peaches. 6 cups of cream, 3 cups of sugar and 3 cups of peaches. Plus, two tablespoons of vanilla! Delicious! But I hate to think of the calories consumed. That darn vanilla is so fattening…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    I made Peach upside down cake...but did not turn it upside down...Everyone raved at the potluck...eeeuugghhh calling it a potluck sounds so icky...our bimonthly fiesta is a better name!!!

    ReplyDelete