Monday, August 20, 2007

Time

Ouch! I’m a little sore this morning. We were helping Denise with her move yesterday and I must have used some muscles that haven’t been stretched for quite awhile. I was moving pretty slow this morning when I first got out of bed. Creak. Groan.

And there’s more for today. Plus, the remodeling work continues at the Senior Thrift Store. And I mustn’t forget to mow the orchard today. Then I have to get the mower over to the saw shop for some much needed tune-up work. I mustn’t forget to work on the wireless router at the church.

Busy. But would I want to give it all up and go back to getting on an airplane every Monday? Never.

Now, where was I before I began complaining? Looking at the news and my favorite blogs. Oops! No time for posting…must get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment