Thursday, August 23, 2007

Watching, not reading

We watched a movie last night, just before getting in an hour or so of reading. (See, the television is still useful.) And we watched The Score. A most thrilling movie. A nail biter. The movie had me up and pacing the hallway, listening but not watching the action. Then I would come back in the room and sit for awhile. You see, I have this problem with good movies; I really get into them. I become part of the action and this one made me really nervous. I suppose you can understand why I wouldn’t want to watch this on a big screen in a theatre?
Now that I think about it; good movies help me to stay fit...all of that pacing has to use up some calories.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:26 AM

    I think I saw this movie a few years ago. I must have, as I really enjoy Edward Norton. He is a great actor. I first saw him in Primal Fear, then American History X and more recently The Painted Veil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....The Painted Veil. Now that was a great movie...I saw it at the Pagent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the Painted Veil is one to see. I will order it.

    ReplyDelete