Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Smoke Alarm

I was listening to NPR this morning as they dissected the 'Speech'. Point by point, it was obvious that his speechwriters were playing fast and loose with the facts. So, of course the Presidential pants must have been blazing last night! It is absolutely amazing that he can stand there and deliver those lies without even a smirk; his usual expression. But, since it was only his job to recite the carefully crafted words, I suppose he may not have even known what he was saying… (Duh! Of course he didn’t!) I have to give him credit though...he never even looked down as his trousers turned to ashes.

To celebrate the fact that this president is on his way out for real this time, I voted and sealed the envelope. Now, don’t call me until next year. To preserve my sanity, my phone is off the hook till the elections are over in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment