Sunday, January 20, 2008

So confusing!

Now, on to something incredibly different. Politics. Riiight! The good news is that the Huckster is a loser; but you already knew that. Now it’s time for me to do some forecasting. About a month ago, I said to myself; this race will end up being a Clinton versus McCain affair. And I still say that. That’s not the result I want, but it’s the one I think will happen. Then it will be a photo finish!

I don’t think ‘Slick Willard’ has a chance. He won in Nevada as a Mormon and not as a politician. He was 4th in the South Carolina Primary. And I had to laugh at some of the things that have come from his mouth; “I've got Michigan in my DNA. I've got it in my heart, and I've got cars in my bloodstream,” That’s an amazing thing to say when you’re the former governor of Massachusetts. He also has a house there as well as one in Utah. Yes, 3 houses. 3 states. Is his DNA confused? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment