Thursday, May 29, 2008

Browsers

During the past year or so I’ve been going back and forth between IE7 and Firefox, always looking for the perfect browser. I always ended up back at IE7 because of the way the RSS feeds were handled. But yesterday, following my sister’s advice, I searched the Firefox add-on’s for a better RSS feed monitor and I discovered that I already had it installed (Sage) but had never configured it to work the way I wanted it to. It’s working now!

Now I have the latest version of Firefox and all seems to be working well. Certainly better than IE7 was. There is a small problem of clutter as I have far too many toolbars from the various add-on’s that I have installed during the past year, but once I remove them (Spring cleaning) I will have a lean and fast browser once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment