Thursday, April 15, 2010

Primary care

doctors are saying farewell | KevinMD.com

Weird! I just finished posting some comments about the KevinMD website and afterward I scrolled down to the bottom of the article listings and there was a familiar name; Dr. Schroll. I saw her three times last year while I was trying to get a handle on my back and hip pain. She worked in the same group that I use and her sub-specialty was acupuncture. I was eager to try anything to stop the constant pain and acupuncture by an MD seemed quite logical. It still does. I wish I could tell you that it worked for me, but it didn't; although I did have some relief after each of the sessions.
She was very pleasant and I felt that she cared about me...but I had no 'face time' with her. It was obvious to me that she was being stretched thin. It was quite frustrating and now I see the same thing happening with the PA-C that is my primary in this same medical group.
The future, in medical care, does not look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment