Monday, April 24, 2023

Fit (Fitness) Sounds like work to me

I just finished the first 15 exercises of the 20 I have been doing each day. I selected these exercises based on memory and some logic. But now I wonder if they are doing what I hoped they would do. So I am going to look at YouTube and see if I can find the ones I need.

In the meantime, I checked out the ankle weights on Amazon.Com and finally decided on a cheap set. My decision was based solely on the fact that it was returnable for free. Now it's time to watch YouTube....

What a chore that is! Not exercises but trying to get the sound right. I did find some good exercises, new ones, and verification that the first 15 were almost correct. Now I have to redo my list. 

2 1/2 hours later. I have been sitting at the table on the patio while reordering the list of exercises by value and practicing my handwriting at the same time. I think I have a good list now. 

It was time to go back inside...but I thought I should take some more photos of the garden. Laurae helped me get my walker over the barriers and we made it to the bench where I could see the whole garden spread out below me. I found that the Sun was too bright for me to see the screen on the camera, so we moved to a spot where I could. I had to take them in a hurry as I could only stand for a short time. The photos should be on my Photos shared pages now that I am back in contact with network. The two Redbuds' have spread their tiny purple flowers? all over the dark compost that surrounds them.


No comments:

Post a Comment