Sunday, May 14, 2023

Life as it is happening...now.

I am writing when I should be exercising. I will do that in just a minute, but first some writing will be done. I am changing my exercises and spending more time on my lower body strength. I have had 2 days in a row where I have felt very 'unbalanced', I was cerain that I was about to fall. In the morning hours and on to about 2 PM, I don't feel that way at all. I am going to try this new exercise routine for a week and see if that helps.

And while I was strong and balanced this morning, I took a shower. Man! That really felt good".

Speaking of something or something else. I have been reading these 3 books, The Incredible Universe, Till The End of Time and The Hidden Reality, all by Brian Greene. I first read The Incredible Universe about 15 years ago and have always had it on my Kindle. Then I started reading the others and it was interesting to see how Brian Greene's knowlege of the Universe and all that happens there, has increased. In Till The End of Time, he even talks about the story "Gilgamesh", a story that was published sometime in the years in 300 BC. Written by a Mesopotamian and written in cuneiform on clay tablets. I have only skimmed the begining of The Hidden Reality and I'm looking forward to that one, as the jacket promises to reveal facts or theory about Parallel Universes and Deep Laws of the Cosmos. 

Back to Gilgamesh, It was written in the 125% of the last years after humans came out of Africa. And there were 2 million years of humans coming out of Africa. And they became all of humanity, from Inuit to Samoan, Icelanders to Aboriginals. As these ancient ancestors made their way into Europe and Asia, they more than likely had developed a rudimentary language, but they didn't have 'Stories' yet. Speech and the ability to tell stories were the keys to their advancement. 

Parallel Universes was a brief part of the book The Incredible Universe. Now the focus seems to be on the Calabi-Yau shapes, and their part in a parallel universe. If you read about the 'Big Bang' theory, then Calabi-Yau could easily be imagined to be true. So many incredible things happened in the first few seconds after the Bang. Our universe is still expanding and doesn't appear to be slowing down. In those first seconds a hydrogen molecule was very near another one and they fused. Now they had some gravity and more hydrogen molecules joined. Eventually a great ball of Hydrogen molecules developed. And because of the rapid movement of those molecules, things began to heat up...at a certain point and temperature fusion began and once that happened a star showed up in the heavens. That was happening all over the universe and it continues today. (My explanations are sorely lacking in detail,and could even be wrong, after all I am 82)

In other news, Autism till guides my actions and reactions. At least 14 years ago I read Dr. Attwoods book and it was a lengthy one. But he stated, in the last part of the book, that if the reader had read the complete book and perhaps taken a test, which I had done, then the reader is qualified to self diagnose and I did. I am autistic, so what? (It's my magic power!)


No comments:

Post a Comment